Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
The Necrim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The Necrim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

The Necrim Empty
PostSubject: The Necrim   The Necrim I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:20 pm

The Necrim Darksiders2-2012-08-26-16-00-38-21_zps99810f9a

Necrim

Not much is known about the fabled race of warriors called the Necrim. They are told to have originated in the violent and unexplored wilderness of Dalmasca, but not much more than legends have been told about these giants since there have only ever been 4 on Archenia, and one of them was killed in a war many years ago, leaving 3. All 3 of the known Necrim have no memory of their homelands or their lives on Dalmasca, they just remember that they come from that continent and that they were bred to be fighters. The people of Archenia (the more superstitious people of Archenia) say that these Necrim are what some historians described as Half-Angel, Half-Demon, being spawns of one parent of each. Those half-breeds in fables of old helped singlehandedly win wars for whichever side they fought for, so it is no wonder that the nations of modern times are constantly either trying to recruit them or kill them. Their appearances vary. One of them has demonic horns, while another is covered in black fur from head to toe, and the other looks almost completely human (apart for his size), so not much is known to whether or not they have key features.

Life expectancy - Long (1000+ Years, none have died of old age)
Height - Very Tall (9-11 ft.)
Traits - +2 Strength, -2 Speed, +2 Endurance
Ability - Hands of the Deliverer: After incapacitating an enemy (not killing them), the Necrim places one of their three-fingered hands on the forehead of their foe, and condemns them to either heaven or hell. It is not known whether or not their victims ACTUALLY go to heaven or hell, but they do disappear without a trace. Most people think that the person just dissipates due to magic or something more explainable, but there is an otherworldly presence when a Necrim performs this rite.
Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

The Necrim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FESRP :: Manuscript of Knowledge :: Races-
Jump to:  
Affiliates
free forum