Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Its Good to be Back
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm by Kuwabara

» The Archer
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:41 am by GM_Knight

» The Thieves
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:22 am by GM_Knight

» The Cavalier
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 am by GM_Knight

» The Spirit Hosts
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am by GM_Knight

» The Knights
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm by GM_Knight

» Mage/Magic Wielder
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm by GM_Knight

» The Myrmidon
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:22 pm by GM_Knight

» Barbarians
The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:12 pm by GM_Knight

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

The Endurance Stat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM_Knight
Admin
GM_Knight

Male Posts : 33
Gold : 92

The Endurance Stat Empty
PostSubject: The Endurance Stat   The Endurance Stat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:32 am

Notes About Endurance:

The main point of the Endurance stat is to balance out the Speed and Strength stats (much like the Agility stat). Because of this, the Endurance stat is not designed to give your character buffs, but instead it is designed to give your character the ability to unlock its potential as this stat is increased. Endurance is difficult to gauge on a number scale, so instead will be a list of general descriptions of what your character will be capable of at each amount, along with little bonuses they get at each tier.

The Chart

5 - Basic Endurance, you have the capabilities of a normal, fit adult. Nothing extreme, but not bad.

10 - Honed Endurance, you are a trained warrior and your movements are sculpted to echo as such. You are capable of fighting fully even after taking many severe bruises and even some small fractures and breaks.

15 - Advanced Endurance, you are a sturdy and capable professional. You are capable of breaking a couple of bones and still pushing yourself.

20 - Bearlike Endurance, you clearly needed to train endurance to match your class or profession, and your skills show the training that you've been through. You are now capable of breaking few bones and taking many hits, getting severely burnt or poisoned, and pushing through it. (Only a couple of major breaks/burns/etc though, do NOT take this too far.)

30 - Extreme Endurance, this is more of an extension of the last tier. It is extremely difficult to make you break a sweat or breathe heavily, and the endurance that you have gained through training is well earned. You are used to pushing your limits, and it rarely takes a toll on you. Hospital visits reduced by half. (Minimum of 1 day)

50 - Master Endurance, you are a man made of tough skin. Your skin now has the durability of 4 on the Hardness Scale. You can take one fatal wound, and brush it off, pushing your death aside until the end of the topic, giving you the option of seeking righteous vengeance upon he who dealt the blow. Hospital topics no longer exist for you, as you can path yourself up by prying your bones back into place, yanking out arrows, cauterizing your wounds, or whatever you need to do in a matter of hours after a fight is finished. You are capable of ignoring pain.
Back to top Go down
https://festories.rpg-board.net

The Endurance Stat
Page 1 of 1